PNB Remittance Company Canada
serves the Filipino community
By Jojo Taduran
TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA - It is the pride of every Filipino in Canada by sending their hard-earned money
to their love ones in the Philippines through the PNB Remittance Company
A subsidiary of the Philippine National Bank which is one of the biggest banks
in the Philippines, the PNB Remittance Company Canada is the Philippines' flag
carrier like the Philippine Air Lines (PAL).
In fact in Toronto alone PNBRCC is always in the forefront supporting the different
activities of the Filipino community including the orientation of new immigrants in
coordination with the Philippine Consulate General's Office headed by Consul General
Alejandro B. Mosquera and other Fiipino community organizations not only in Toronto
but other parts of Canada.
The PNB Remittance Company Canada is contributing to the economy of the Philippines
considering that all its' remittance passed through the Central Bank of the Philippines thus
strengthening the country's foreign reserves,
Jun Miranda is Canada's regional head of the PNBRCC with main office is located at
103 - 90 Dundas St. West, Mississauga, Ontario, Ontario L5B 2T5, Tel. 905 - 896-4840,
Toll Free 1 - 886 - 8806, Fax: 905 - 896 9338, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PNB Remittance Company's branches and their supervisors including the locations
are as follows:
1) Scarborough with Lyssa Borabon as the branch supervisors, 3430 Sheppard Avenue East,
Scarborough, Ontario, M1T 3K4, Tel. 416 - 293 - 5696, 416 - 293 - 8758, and 416 - 293 - 5438,
Fax: 416 - 293 - 7376, Emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
2) Toronto with Mercy Grace Letrondo as the branch supervisor, 545 Sherbourne St., Unit 3, G/F, Toronto, Ontario M4X 1W5, Tel. 416 - 960 - 9231 and 416 - 960 - 9833, Fax: 416 - 960 - 8688, Emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
3) Eglinton with Roland Romeral as branch supervisor, 875 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario M6C 3Z9, Tel. 416 - 960 - 8488 and 416 - 782 - 5525, Fax: 416 - 784 - 5155, Emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
4) Mississauga with Vicente Madamba as the branch supervisor, 90 Dundas Street West, Unit 103, Mississauga, Ontario L5*0, Fax: 905 - 896 - 9338, Emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
5) Vancouver with Lucille Ardinazo as the branch supervisor, 101 - 1245 West Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 1G7, Tel. 604 - 737 - 4944, Fax: 604 - 737 - 4948, Emails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
6) Winnipeg with Allan Rafal as the branch supervisor, 737 Keewatin St. Unit 7, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2X 3B9, Tel. 204 - 697 - 8860, Fax: 204 - 697 -8865, Emails: email@example.com and arafal@pnbrcc.
The PNB Remittance Company Canada is now providing freight forwarding services for boxes bound for the Philippines under the PNB Cargo services aside from the money transfer or remittance.
In the meantime, the Philippine National Bank (PNB) and the Allied Bank are now working for their merging to become one of the biggest banks in the Philippines to take effect on the first month of 2009.